Want to be part of a fast-growing company in Colorado's natural health industry? Are you a highly motivated self-starter? We are a cutting-edge laboratory that produces nutraceuticals (pharmaceutical-grade Dietary Supplements). To effectively help grow the company, Quicksilver Scientific is hiring a full-time Manufacturing Associate.
The Manufacturing Associate is responsible for the manufacture of liquid dietary supplements utilizing PLC automation – operating equipment and regulating the manufacturing process.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the cleanliness and general upkeep of the controlled work area
- Cleaning the manufacturing and bottling equipment
- Bottling of products – manually and operation of the automated bottling line equipment
- Problem-solving to maintain manufacturing process consistency, efficiency, and operational standards
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic environment. Must have a desire to work in a position with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
Required education and experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1yr experience in food, pharmaceutical or dietary supplement manufacturing
Preferred education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, science, engineering or related field
- 1-2yrs experience in food, pharmaceutical or dietary supplement manufacturing
- Experience working in a clean room setting
- cGMP experience, following SOP’s
- Experience with Batch records
Work schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with flexibility for overtime as needed to complete manufacturing functions.
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00/hour depending on experience