Over the past few weeks in our quarantine recovery blog series, you’ve read about the health problems posed by the stay-at-home lifestyle and the relationship between toxic load, metabolic health, and immune function. We empathize deeply with all of you as you navigate this new world.
However, we also want to empower you to take back your health post-quarantine! Caring for your health now will prepare you to navigate current immune challenges with confidence so that you can live life to the fullest no matter what challenges may come.
Read on for a practical recovery action plan and learn more about our one-of-a-kind Quarantine Recovery Program, designed to help restore balance and optimize your future health.
Goodbye Quarantine, Hello Health
In our past few blogs, we’ve discussed how quarantine has disrupted our eating, exercise, and sleep habits, resulting in a decline in our metabolic health. Quarantine has also indirectly increased our toxic load. These factors, in turn, reduce our immune resilience, and poor immune function is the last thing we want as we re-enter society.
After months of quarantine, you may feel stuck in a rut, or even paralyzed by fear of what’s yet to come, making it harder than ever to take charge of your health. We completely understand being stuck in the middle of knowing what should be done to safeguard our health yet feeling overwhelmed by where to even start.
That’s why we’ve put together the Quarantine Recovery Program, an easy-to-follow action plan. It’s designed to gently yet systematically support your health through detoxification, revitalization and fortification so you can navigate the future with confidence.
Quarantine Recovery Program Cornerstones
Not sure where to start when it comes to revitalizing your health to support an uncertain future? At Quicksilver, we recognize three cornerstone wellness philosophies that work to help you build the resilient health you need in the days and months ahead:
- Detoxification is essential. Toxic load has a significant impact on immune function. What better time than the present to begin “cleaning house” and reducing your total toxic burden? Selecting a detoxification protocol that targets a wide range of toxins, including persistent organic pollutants, heavy metals, and mold toxins, is crucial.
- Whole-body health begins at the cellular level. Unhealthy diet and lifestyle habits, including the consumption of junk food and a lack of physical activity, compromise vital cellular links, including the mTOR and AMPK pathways which regulate metabolism, energy production, and growth. Balancing the activity of these pathways promotes clean, properly functioning cells, which is essential for rebuilding health and immune resilience post-quarantine.
- Metabolic health is part and parcel of immune health. Improving your blood sugar balance, achieving a healthy body weight and body composition, and getting your body’s metabolic pathways in order can do wonders to support your immune function. Now is the time to kick start metabolic health by incorporating diet and lifestyle strategies, such as intermittent fasting and regular physical activity, into your routines
Quicksilver Scientific’s Quarantine Recovery Program is a comprehensive three-month protocol designed to help restore health and help your body build resiliency. The program promotes detoxification, cellular health, and metabolic and immune function to help bring your body back into balance and build resilience. Each month of the program has a unique focus.
Month 1: Restore
Quicksilver Scientific is proud to provide detoxification products and protocols with unsurpassed bioavailability and efficacy. We’re excited to use our expertise to guide you through a post-quarantine detox in Month 1 of the Quarantine Recovery Program!
The first month, you will start with a gentle detoxification designed to support detoxification and restore elimination pathways. Various toxins have been found to hinder healthy immune function; the protocol included in Month 1 is designed to help clear out these hindrances to immune health.
A secondary goal of Month 1 is to help reduce the body’s antigenic load, which can cause your immune system to be in an inappropriately hyperactive state.. This protocol helps reduce antigens, which promotes healthy immune reactions in the body so your frontline immune defenses have the ability to function more optimally.
Month 2: Activate
Month 2 aims to enhance your body’s primary cellular cleansing process, or autophagy, which helps remove dysfunctional cellular components that impede efficient cellular function. During Month 2, you’ll also harness functional pathways that promote metabolic health, such as the AMPK pathway.
Month 3: Elevate
In Month 3, we’ll provide products and information to support your metabolic health by aiding in the rebuilding of healthy cells and lean body mass. Optimal metabolic health will help you move forward in our post-quarantine world with confidence and resilience, as metabolic health is an influential factor impacting our immune resilience.
Additional QRP Resources
When you sign up for the Quarantine Recovery Program, you’ll receive supplementary resources to support your detoxification and metabolic optimization journey, including:
- Simple DIY detox practices that you can easily do at home
- Tips for incorporating fasting into your routine
- Advice on which foods to eat and avoid for successful detoxification
We hope you’ll join us on this powerful journey! To read more blogs from our series and to learn about the Quarantine Recovery Program, please visit: quicksilverscientific.com/qrp-education/
*Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice.