Free Shipping on Orders over $300 (Excludes , , )
GABA L-Theanine References
- Schmidt-Wilcke T, et al. GABA-from inhibition to cognition: Emerging concepts. Neuroscientist. 2018; 24(5): 501-515.
- Auteri M, et al. GABA and GABA receptors in the gastrointestinal tract: From motility to inflammation. Pharmacol Res. 2015; 93: 11-21.
- Gielen MC, et al. Benzodiazepines modulate GABAAreceptors by regulating the preactivation step after GABA binding. J Neurosci. 2012; 32(17): 5705-5715.
- Greenfield LJ. Molecular mechanisms of antiseizure drug activity at GABAASeizure. 2013; 22(8): 589-600.
- Popoli M, et al. The stressed synapse: the impact of stress and glucocorticoids on glutamate transmission. Nat Rev Neurosci. 2011; 13(1): 22-37.
- Porges EC, et al. Frontal gamma-aminobutyric acid concentrations are associated with cognitive performance in older adults. Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2017; 2(1): 38-44.
- Hinton T, et al. Effect of GABA-fortified oolong tea on reducing stress in a university student cohort. Front Nutr. 2019; 6: 27.
- Boonstra E, et al. Neurotransmitters as food supplements: the effects of GABA on brain and behavior. Front Psychol. 2015; 6: 1520.
- Fontes MAP, et al. GABA-containing liposomes: neuroscience applications and translational perspectives for targeting neurological diseases. Nanomedicine. 2018; 14(3): 781-788.
- Hidese S, et al. Effects of L-theanine administration on stress-related symptoms and cognitive functions in healthy adults: A randomized controlled trial. Nutrients. 2019; 11(10).
- Hidese S, et al. Effects of chronic L-theanine administration in patients with major depressive disorder: An open-label study. Acta Neuropsychiatr. 2017; 29(2): 72-79.
- Nobre AC, et al. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2008; 17 (Suppl 1): 167-168.
- Adhikary R, et al. L-theanine: A potential multifaceted natural bioactive amide as health supplement. Asia Pac J Trop Biomed. 2017; 7(9): 842-848.
- White DJ, et al. Anti-stress, behavioral and magnetoencephalography effects of an l-theanine-based nutrient drink: A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trial. Nutrients. 2016; 8(1): 53.
- Takeda A, et al. Facilitated neurogenesis in the developing hippocampus after intake of theanine, an amino acid in tea leaves, and object recognition memory. 2011; Cell Mol Neurobiol. 31(7): 1079-1088.
- Zhu G, et al. Synaptic modification by L-theanine, a natural constituent in green tea, rescues the impairment of hippocampal long-term potentiation and memory in AD mice. 2018; Neuropharmacol. 138: 31-340.
- Kim S, et al. GABA and l-theanine mixture decreases sleep latency and improves NREM sleep. Pharm Biol. 2019; 57(1): 65-73.
- Alyautdin R, et al. Nanoscale drug delivery systems and the blood-brain barrier. Int J Nanomedicine. 2014; 9: 795-811.