Detox Supplements: Clear Way Cofactors
Clear Way Cofactors
Clear Way Cofactors is a proprietary blend of botanically-sourced polyphenolic antioxidants, R-Lipoic Acid (RLA), targeted vitamins (B1, B5, B6), selenium, kelp extract (bladderwrack) and high-potency nattokinase designed to maximize metal detoxification pathways.*
The optimal way to support the function of the body’s detoxification pathways is to stimulate the production of the system components from within the cells.* The glutathione system contains multiple molecules and enzymes that function to quench oxidative stress, repair damaged proteins, and detoxify or remove endogenous (internally created) and exogenous (externally acquired) toxins.* Polyphenolic antioxidants such as epicatechin (found in pine bark extract), have demonstrated tremendous efficacy in doing this by "turning on" Nrf2, the master intracellular antioxidant switch.* These polyphenolics and RLA have been shown to upregulate the detoxification systems of the body, especially the glutathione system.1-4*
Clear Way Cofactors feature a potent proprietary blend of highly concentrated extracts of:
- Haritaki, the polyphenolic-rich fruit of the Terminalia Chebula tree. Haritaki is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine where it is held sacred to Shiva. It is pictured as the quintessential healing plant in depictions of Medicine Buddha in Tibet, where Haritaki is called “The King of Herbs.” Haritaki was recently shown to have extraordinary effects on the antioxidant and detoxification systems.2*
- Pine Bark Extract, a rich source of epicatechins, the building block of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which are known for their antioxidant activity and ability to support the glutathione system.3*
- Pomegranate Extract, a rich source of ellagic acid, which has shown impressive activity on glutathione synthesis and glutathione S-transferase activity.4*
- Gotu Kola and Bacopa Extract, neuroprotective botanicals, included for nerve health and stabilization.*
- Dandelion Extract, included for liver health and to stimulate adequate bile and urinary flow.*
- Bladderwrack Extract, added for trace minerals such as iodine and polyphenolic content.
- Nattokinase, has strong fibrinolytic properties, and is included to help break down biofilms, which can be associated with colonization of a variety of pathogens.5,6 Biofilms may impair detoxification and absorption of nutrients.*
- Kwak MK, Wakabayashi N, Kensler TW. Mutat Res. 2004 Nov 2;555(1-2):133-48.
- Mahesh R Bhuvana S, Begum VM. Cell Biochem Funct. 2009 Aug;27(6):358-63.
- Dvoráková M, et al. Redox Rep. 2006;11(4):163-72.
- Shepherd AG, et al. Carcinogenesis. 2000 Oct 1;21(10):1827-34.
- Kurosawa Y, et al. Sci Rep. 2015 Jun 25;5:11601.
- Yaron S, Römling U. Microb Biotechnol. 2014 Nov;7(6):496-51
Suggested Use: capsules by mouth once daily or as directed by healthcare professional. Take on empty stomach at least 30 minutes before meals. Advanced doses of 6 to 9 capsules per day in divided dosage may be used for short periods. If pregnant, consult physician before use. If taken with anticoagulant drugs, use under medical supervision. Contraindicated in any condition associated with bleeding. Contains soy.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.