Quicksilver Scientific Delivery Systems™ brings you NanoMojo, the collaborative work of master herbalist Dan Moriaty of Sun Horse Energy with the advanced liposomal delivery systems developed by Dr. Christopher Shade, PhD. This combination of botanicals, known as adaptogens, delivers a balanced blend of supportive yet not overly stimulating adaptogenic herbs.* Adaptogenic herbs are known as such for their reputation of supporting the body’s response (or adaptation) to conditions of stress and high demand, be it physical or other challenges of endurance.1,2
Adaptogenic herbs have been used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine systems for thousands of years for the purpose of supporting energy and concentration.3 Only now with modern analytical techniques are we starting to understand the mechanisms by which they may be supportive. Mechanisms by which these herbs may impact the stress response include suppressing the stress- related increase of cortisol and nitric oxide,4 increasing expression of heat shock protein,5 or prolong circulation of endogenous cortisol,6 collectively helping to regulate the body's response to stress.* Improved response to endurance challenge have also been observed in human studies.7 Many herbs considered adaptogens also have antioxidant effects.8 The liposomal formulation of NanoMojo overcomes challenges with absorption and bioavailability encountered by conventional formulations such as tinctures or capsules, allowing for rapid intraoral absorption and enhanced cellular delivery.
Quicksilver's Delivery Systems™ Phospholipid Encapsulation System brings the power of intravenous therapy into a convenient oral delivery.* Our Quicksilver Delivery Systems™ improves upon liposomal technology with smaller, more stable, single-layer spheres made from the highest-grade ingredients available. In addition to exceptional absorption rates, nanospheres like the ones produced by Quicksilver Scientific have demonstrated the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, deposit their cargo intracellularly and enhance lymphatic circulation of nutrients.9,10 Also, the phospholipids that compose the liposome shell feed the cell membranes;11 this helps ensure the proper function for the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins.*
- Panossian A, Wikman G. Curr Clin Pharmacol. 2009 Sep;4(3):198-219.
- Baranov AI. J Ethnopharmacol. 1982 Nov;6(3):339-53.
- Jia L, Zhao Y.Curr Med Chem. 2009;16(19):2475-84.
- Panossian A, et al. Drug Target Insights. 2007;1:39-54.
- Panossian A, et al. Phytomedicine. 2009 Jun;16(6-7):617-22.
- Mackenzie MA, et al. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1990; 70(6):1637-43.
- De Bock K, et al. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2004 Jun;14(3):298-307.
- Davydov M, Krikorian AD. J Ethnopharmacol. 2000 Oct;72(3):345-93.
- Ahn H, Park JH. Biomater Res. 2016;20:36.
- Alyautdin R, et al. Int J Nanomedicine. 2014;9:795-811.
- Spector AA, Yorek MA. J Lipid Res. 1985;26(9):1015-35.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
General Suggested Usage: Take 2 pumps twice daily or more. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. May be mixed into a small amount of water. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening.