Supporting the Immune System with Botanicals and Supplements
Quicksilver Scientific utilizes liposomal delivery system for optimal bioavailability
Louisville, Colo. (March 13, 2020)─As bad bugs make their rounds, consumers are looking for ways to help ensure their immune systems are in optimal shape, including getting enough sleep, exercise, proper nutrition and increasingly using botanicals and nutraceuticals to support immune systems. Quicksilver Scientific has developed a suite of immunity support products by combining a proprietary liposomal delivery system with often difficult to absorb supplements, guaranteeing optimal bioavailability.
“Fortifying your immune system with nutrition and healthy lifestyle habits is one of the most important things you can do for your health and well-being,” said Dr. Christopher Shade, Founder & CEO, Quicksilver Scientific.
A variety of vitamins and minerals contribute to the function of immune cells and the integrity of first-line immune system defenses. If the human body is deficient in any of these, immune systems may suffer.
Quicksilver Scientific has developed a series of specifically formulated supplements to support healthy immune systems. Quicksilver also has developed several approaches, or protocols, for how these beneficial supplemental compounds of vitamins, minerals and more can be used to help support a healthy immune system.
If you are looking to maintain optimal health, Quicksilver Scientific’s Immune Support Preemptive Protocol includes:
- Glutathione: 2 pumps 2 x day
- Cat’s Claw Elite: 4 pumps 2 x day
- Vitamin C w/ R-Lipoic Acid: 2 pumps 2 x day
- Microb Manager: 2 softgels 1 x day
- D3K2: 1 pump 2 x day
If you are looking for help to get through seasonal crud, Quicksilver’s Immune Support Acute Protocol:
- Glutathione: 6 pumps 3 x day
- Cat’s Claw Elite: 6 pumps 3 x day
- Vitamin C w/ R-Lipoic Acid: 4 pumps 3 x day
- Microb Manager: 3 softgels 2 x day
- D3K2: 2 pumps 2 x day
The following supplements have been found to support a healthy immune system:
- Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is a botanical from the Amazon region of South America. Potent immunomodulatory properties make it a powerful ally for supporting healthy immune function. Quicksilver Scientific’s Nanoemulsified Cat’s Claw Elite® features monolaurin, which has extensive health promoting activities and upregulates the growth of beneficial gut bacteria to maximally support the body’s immune system.
- Glutathione is one of the most powerful detoxifiers for the human body. It can support healthy immune function and neutralize a broad spectrum of free radicals. Quicksilver Scientific’s Liposomal Glutathione utilizes this antioxidant compound for maximum efficacy, and works quickly because of Quicksilver Scientific’s unique Quicksilver Delivery System®, which provides a much more rapid and complete uptake than non-liposomal alternatives.
- Vitamin C has multiple beneficial effects for the immune system, including stimulating the production and function of white blood cells and protecting immune cells from oxidative damage. In all aspects of Vitamin C, it’s important to remember that liposomal formulations can significantly increase its bioavailability. Greater bioavailability means higher plasma concentration levels of this immunity-supporting nutrient, one promoted in Quicksilver Scientific’s Liposomal Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D is one of the most critical nutrients for overall health, and it is especially required for healthy bones. Vitamin D also contributes to a healthy immune system, too. Quicksilver Scientific’s Nanoemulsified D3K2 promotes this vital compound, along with Vitamin K, which helps in the biological delivery of Vitamin D.
- Quicksilver Scientific’s proprietary curcuminoid complex and Boswellia are utilized in Microb-Manager™ to help promote a normal inflammatory response. Microb-Manager™ is a potent blend of botanicals that supports a healthy microbial balance throughout the entire body. Artemisinin, berberine, and broad-spectrum hemp extract work together to optimize the systemic microbial environment needed for healthy immune systems. A blend of proprietary curcuminoid complex and Boswellia promote a normal inflammatory response, while milk thistle and quercetin support healthy liver function and histamine levels. These powerful ingredients are combined in our groundbreaking softgel delivery system, offering unparalleled bioavailability.
Dr. Shade is an industry thought-leader who has been collaborating with health practitioners for more than a decade and applying the best scientific tools to unleash the full power of nature’s therapeutic compounds. Dr. Shade began his career in sustainability — including organic and biodynamic farming — and furthered his understanding of the environment’s role in our health through his work with the Rodale Institute. He continues to develop products that harness the power of nature through science, helping people on their journey to optimal health.
With 15 years of experience as a global innovator in functional supplements and integrative health, Quicksilver Scientific has the expertise necessary to harness a nutraceutical by formulating botanicals and maximizing their deliverability into the bloodstream. Check out more about Quicksilver Scientific’s immune support products, including Glutathione, Cat’s Claw Elite, Vitamin C w/ R-Lipoic Acid, Microb Manager and D3K2, on Quicksilver Scientific’s YouTube Channel.
For more information or to schedule an interview with Dr. Shade, please contact Shawna McGregor at 917-971-7852 or [email protected].
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Quicksilver Scientific®: Powering Natural Health
Quicksilver Scientific, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements featuring proprietary enhanced delivery systems. The company’s advanced liposomal supplements are highly bioavailable and support vital health functions from the absorption of essential vitamins to the elimination of ubiquitous toxins, enabling consumers to achieve their genetic potential. Located in Louisville, Colo., Quicksilver Scientific, Inc. is #652 on the 2019 Inc. 5000, ranking #3 among Boulder metro companies. For more information, visit www.quicksilverscientific.com. Shop our products. Learn more about our science on YouTube. Continue the conversation on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.