Quicksilver Scientific Introduces Longevity Elite™, A Comprehensive Age Optimization Supplement
A nanoemulsion tonic formulated to turn on multiple longevity pathways and mechanisms in the body
Louisville, Colo. (August 3, 2021)–There is not a product like this one on the market, one that targets AMPK and Sirtuin activation, mitochondrial biogenesis, telomere lengthening, and cellular regeneration.
Quicksilver Scientific’s latest nanoemulsion product, Longevity Elite, uses a state-of-the-art blend of adaptogenic herbs, phytochemicals and “mother hormone” pregnenolone to optimize healthy HPA function and promote resilience and longevity.
“Today, people constantly contend with life stressors,” said Dr. Christopher Shade, Founder & CEO, Quicksilver Scientific. “A stressed body pumps out high levels of cortisol, a known accelerator of aging, and causes outcomes that the HPA axis is not evolutionarily designed to handle.”
Longevity Elite offers an effective way to help restore HPA axis functionality, which in turn supports hormone balance and healthy aging. Available to professional practitioners and consumers, Longevity Elite’s proprietary blend combines the following ingredients to promote youthful vitality over time and support the body’s resilience to stress.
- Pregnenolone: Known as the “mother hormone,” pregnenolone is a neuroactive steroid that can influence memory processes and healthy brain aging. Supplying the body with pregnenolone aids strong HPA axis function and helps the body maintain a normal hormone
- Astragaloside IV and Cycloastragenol: Revered herbs in the traditional Chinese medicine botanical compendium, Astragaloside IV andCycloastragenol can support AMPK activation, telomerase expression and healthy inflammatory
- Gs15-4® Fermented Korean Panax Ginseng Extract: In Chinese medicine, Panax ginseng is a fundamental adaptogen that can help fortify the body’s response to life stressors and positively impact hormone receptors. Since its earliest use, Panax ginseng has been a central, fortifying herb that assists with regulating the body’s stress response and enhancing whole-body
- Ginseng Plus® Panax Notoginseng: From the same plant genus as Panax ginseng but offering different healthy aging benefits, Panax notoginseng contains phytochemicals which modulate cellular senescence. Senescent cells are implicated in many of the adverse changes associatedwith aging, including chronic inflammation and declines in immune By cleaning up senescent cells, Panax notoginseng supports an internal environment more conducive to healthy aging.
- He Shou Wu: This time-honored longevity herb impacts multiple pathways involved in the HPA axis and biological aging process, helping bolster the aging immune system and promote more youthful immune
- Ashwagandha: The phytochemicals in ashwagandha, a strengthening tonic frequently used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine, have been shown to exert anti-stress activity. Ashwagandha can also help improve mental alertness and sleep quality in older individuals and boost DHEA-S and testosterone in aging
- Zhi Gan Cao: Long used in traditional Chinese medicine, the phytochemicals in this honey-prepared licorice root serve to maintain HPA axis harmony by balancing active cortisol and inactivated cortisone. This gentle tonic also harmonizes with the effects of the more stimulating herbs in the Longevity Elite formula.
The new supplement is a part of Quicksilver Scientific’s Triplicity Longevity Protocol contains three powerful formulas designed to help the body age with vitality: Longevity Elite™, NAD+ Platinum®, and Membrane Mend™. Quicksilver Scientific’s proprietary nanoparticle delivery technology enables rapid uptake of these important ingredients by sheathing them in miniscule particles so small that they can pass right between cells and enter the bloodstream. Nanoparticle delivery allows for much faster absorption and higher bioavailability in the body.
Longevity Elite is available on the website at a suggested retail price of $145 for a 100mL bottle.
For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact Shawna McGregor at 917-971-7852 or [email protected].
About Quicksilver Scientific
Quicksilver Scientific, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of premium nutraceuticals. Our mission: combine nature’s nutrients with innovative science to empower people’s health journey. We’ve pioneered a holistic solution to meet any modern health goal: testing that identifies toxicity levels; professional protocols that detoxify the body; and an evolving pharmacy of liposomal supplements. Quicksilver Scientific’s advanced nanoparticle technology has resulted in the world’s most sophisticated delivery system — solving the industry’s “bioavailability problem” by sending the highest-quality nutrients into the cells for more direct absorption.
Our award-winning products and protocols are used by practitioners and consumers worldwide. From our Colorado headquarters and cGMP-certified lab, we quality control every batch and third-party test to meet safety and potency standards of the R&D and manufacturing processes. At Quicksilver Scientific, we’re inspired by nature. Powered by science. And committed to improving the well-being of everyone we touch.
Located in Louisville, Colo., Quicksilver Scientific, Inc. is #652 on the 2019 Inc. 5000, ranking #3 among Boulder metro companies. For more information, visit www.quicksilverscientific.com. Shop our products.