Glutathione is the master detoxifier and the body's main antioxidant.1 Toxins are linked to glutathione, which then carries them into the bile and the stool, and out of your body. It protects our cells delicate chemical machinery, and helps energy metabolism run efficiently. Glutathione is also integral to our immune system, especially for resistance to viruses.2 Typical oral delivery of glutathione is greatly inhibited by breakdown in the stomach.
Quicksilver's Scientific Delivery System™ protects the glutathione from breakdown in the digestive system that otherwise prevents absorption of oral glutathione supplementation. In cell cultures, liposomal glutathione has been demonstrated to be 100 times more efficiency for intracellular delivery than non- liposomal glutathione.3
Quicksilver Scientific Delivery System™ Glutathione comes with a precision pump to accurately deliver 50 mg of reduced glutathione and 42 mg of injectable-grade essential phospholipids per pump. The patent- pending process plus our natural lemon flavoring allows this product to be taken intra-orally for maximum absorption without the foul sulfur taste typical with liposomal glutathione products. Product can be dosed every 3-4 hours for even delivery throughout the day. Each bottle delivers 100, 0.5-ml doses.
Quicksilver's Delivery Systems™ Phospholipid Encapsulation System brings the power of intravenous therapy into a convenient oral delivery.* Our Quicksilver Delivery Systems™ improves upon liposomal technology with smaller, more stable, single-layer spheres made from the highest-grade ingredients available. In addition to exceptional absorption rates, nanospheres like the ones produced by Quicksilver Scientific have demonstrated the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, deposit their cargo intracellularly and enhance lymphatic circulation of nutrients.4,5 Also, the phospholipids that compose the liposome shell feed the cell membranes;6 this helps ensure the proper function for the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins.*
Production Technology Features:
- Tightly controlled small sizing, verified by Laser Dynamic Light Scattering on each batch (particle mean size 100 - 130 nm)
- Pleasant citrus taste, suitable for intra-buccal delivery for best systemic availability
- May be dispersed in water or other liquid when desired
- Easy to dispense with precise pump delivery
- Can be applied topically for cold sores or viral lesions
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Usage: For general antioxidant and detoxification protection use 8 pumps per day (400mg Glutathione). For advanced protection, may use 20 pumps per day (1000mg Glutathione) or more, in divided doses through the day. To allow for maximum oral absorption with large doses, take 2 pumps at a time and hold in mouth at least 30 seconds before swallowing. Children should start at ~1/4 of adult (2 pumps per day) dosage and work up.
- Devasagayam TP, et al. J Assoc Physicians India. 2004 Oct;52:794-804.
- Palamara AT, et al. Antiviral Res. 1995 Jun;27(3):237-53.
- Zeevalk GD, et al. Neurochem Res. 2010 Oct;35(10):1575-87.
- Alyautdin R, et al. Int J Nanomedicine. 2014 Feb 7;9:795-811.
- Ahn H, Park JH. Biomater Res. 2016 Nov 23;20:36.
- Spector AA, Yorek MA. J Lipid Res. 1985 Sep;26(9):1015-35.